Articles Chris is Reading
9 out of 10 UK Businesses owed nearly £150k on average - UK Debt Collection News https://t.co/d0loFCyJ9s
Debt charities call for council tax reform – Credit Connect https://t.co/t4xoSiyZNK
Ofgem proposes help for prepayment customers struggling with bills – Credit Connect https://t.co/3IScQZHuZr
Ofgem to launch new checks on energy suppliers – Credit Connect https://t.co/nATRgiVP1u
Coronavirus survivors 'at risk of PTSD' https://t.co/lTveolXvPU
- Week 15 lockdown: Lockdown forgotten?
- Too relaxed, too quickly?: Weekly Roundup 26 June 2020
- Week 14 lockdown: Activity ramping up
- More payment extensions: Weekly Roundup – June 19 2020
- Week 13 lockdown: Getting outside
- Economic impact starts to bite: Weekly Roundup – June 12 2020
- Week 12 lockdown: Slowly does it
- FCA guidance, spending and sleeping less: Weekly Roundup – June 5 2020:
- Week 11 lockdown: Exit or not?
- Exit? what Exit?: Weekly Roundup – May 30 2020:
Yearly Archives: 2010
This is the presentation from the conference Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis: via FORA.tv – Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis.
Just got back from speaking at Billing OSS conference. Interesting trip, interesting discussion and interesting people. Gave a talk on generating value within an organisation through AR and process management. Really can help customers too. Links: Billing OSS Magazine
I am completely enjoying Seth Godin’s blog at the moment. Lots of fresh ideas and thinking.