- I’m reading Giant grooves on Mars’s moon Phobos may be caused by rolling boulders via the New Scientist app https://t.co/qMPnbnHcXC #Links
- Banking app firm to create 300 jobs https://t.co/JyWt7Ormjj #Links
- Plan to free ‘mortgage prisoners’ https://t.co/Ux7ZViLAdZ #Links
- I’m reading Hackers are stealing computer power to make millions in cryptocurrency via the New Scientist app https://t.co/EKa0LXNOCn #Links
- Germany ‘looks to ban Huawei’ from 5G build https://t.co/d34bmnx7Eg #Links
- ‘DON’T PANIC’ as GDPR deadline looms
- Credit Summit 2018
- Persistent Debt on Credit Cards: New rules from the FCA
- What to be aware of … setting your goals for 2018
- OFWAT: Affordability in the water industry
- The GDPR changes headed towards us
- Are you responsible? The widening of the regulatory net and treating customers fairly
- IFRS9… looming changes
- Fake news, the Bank of England and forming your own opinion
- Global trends… from your local take out
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Yearly Archives: 2010
This is the presentation from the conference Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis: via FORA.tv – Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis.
Just got back from speaking at Billing OSS conference. Interesting trip, interesting discussion and interesting people. Gave a talk on generating value within an organisation through AR and process management. Really can help customers too. Links: Billing OSS Magazine
I am completely enjoying Seth Godin’s blog at the moment. Lots of fresh ideas and thinking.