Articles Chris is Reading
Eurosurveillance | No evidence of secondary transmission of COVID-19 from children attending school in Ireland, 2020 https://t.co/mexoSIueVu
The coronavirus infection rate is still too high. There will probably be a second wave | David Hunter https://t.co/HNCVYRTi7Z
Study: Coughing could spread coronavirus up to four metres https://t.co/Qn294KiUkr
The Mariana Trench is 7 Miles Deep—What's Down There? https://t.co/OngH8VOiER
Remote Work Has Its Perks, Until You Want a Promotion https://t.co/lG1bj5U559
- Week 11 lockdown: Exit or not?
- Exit? what Exit?: Weekly Roundup – May 30 2020:
- Week 10 of lockdown: Where next…?
- May 22 2020: Weekly roundup
- Week 9 of lockdown: Out and about… a little more
- May 16 2020: Weekly roundup
- Week 8 of lockdown: Waiting for normal
- May 8 2020: Weekly roundup
- Week 7 of lockdown: Getting used to remote working
- May 1 2020: Weekly roundup