Chris has spent the last 15 years in executive roles, driving positive change and delivering significant performance improvements for large corporations across international markets. He has a passion for listening to customers and employees. This, together with his analytical focus has consistently generated significant improvements in financial results.
Chris’s experience spans over 20 years within the financial services and telecommunications industry. His approach typically uses data, analytics and performance modelling to help inform and implement process re-design. He has a strong track record and expertise in the areas of credit risk & fraud strategy, risk operations, billing & revenue recovery, call centre leadership, decision support & business intelligence.
Chris has led large and small, operational and analytical teams in complex organizations; creating robust teams and a learning environment for growth along the way. He has a proven ability to assess opportunity, design strategy to deliver change and results.
Outside of work, Chris has spoken at various events, conferences and is keen to educate, demystify and share his observations and experience across a wider audience.
With a personal interest in new developments in science, the economy, cooking and diving he also frequently contributes latest stories of interest in the public domain via his website and with discussion on social media.
Chris Warburton: LinkedIn Profile
- Chris can be contacted via Email, LinkedIn, followed on Twitter and Facebook.
- He can also be followed on his website chris-warburton.com.
Experience & testimonials
- Practice Lead Consultant, Arum
- Director (UK), Head of UK Collections & Recoveries, Barclaycard
- Principal at the Risk Operations Strategy Group
- Vice President Billing, Credit & Collections at Bell Canada
- Vice President Risk Operations, at American Express in Canada
- Director, International Risk Process Team (Process transformation, Business Intellegence) at American Express
- Testimonials are available here.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or clients.