Chris has been regularly asked to speak at various events, conferences and is keen to educate, demystify and share his observations and experience across a wider audience.
He has spoken on a wide variety of subjects from his personal experience in the world of business and beyond.
Topics already presented include the following.
- Collections trends: Noble Systems, Dublin, Ireland
- The changing face of collections: Katabat, London, UK
- IFRS9 Readiness, re thinking Collections and Recoveries: Collections, Debt Sale and Purchase Conference (CDSP 2017), Manchester, UK
- Trends in Collections and Revenue Management: CGI, Benelux
- Legislative and Regulatory changes, an international perspective: CAGT Conference, Toronto, Canada
- Trends in collections and review management: CGI Revenue management conference, UK
- Evidencing compliance controls: Noble Exchange, UK
- Trends influencing Credit and Collections: Arum round table, UK
- The Key to Effective Collections: Adjusting Policies & Processes To The Current Economic Conditions – A Global Perspective : RMA Conference, Toronto, Canada
- Game Changers in Credit and Business : CAGT Conference, Toronto, Canada
- Collections the customer centric department : EUCI Utilities Conference, Canada
- Unleashing value from accounts receivable – controlling bad debt and getting paid : EUCI Utilities Conference, Canada
- Opportunities in Accounts Receivable : BSSOSS Conference, UK
- Beyond The Recession: Innovation in Risk & Fraud Analysis : BSSOSS Conference, UK
If you would like to have Chris talk or present to your organisation, please contact him here.