Articles Chris is Reading
Bike sales surge helps Halfords through lockdown https://t.co/NdC8ISpR7n
Pret A Manger to shut 30 shops and cut 1,000 jobs https://t.co/pHJm34iVKL
EU threatens escalation in tariff fight with US https://t.co/uJQuhvwbVC
'Horrible' offices look to tempt back workers https://t.co/ZEoDOllBrS
Early assessment of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the UK’s financial accounts - Office for National Statistics https://t.co/6OMTLsuz7L
- Week 17 lockdown: Greenshoots or just not ripe enough to tell yet?
- Insulating the economy?: Weekly Roundup 10 July 2020
- Week 16 lockdown: Starting to glimpse the future?
- Get your haircut, down the pub: Weekly Roundup 4 July 2020
- Week 15 lockdown: Lockdown forgotten?
- Too relaxed, too quickly?: Weekly Roundup 26 June 2020
- Week 14 lockdown: Activity ramping up
- More payment extensions: Weekly Roundup – June 19 2020
- Week 13 lockdown: Getting outside
- Economic impact starts to bite: Weekly Roundup – June 12 2020
Tag Archives: Business Transformation
Over the last few weeks I have become fascinated by low cost models in business. Be it airlines, hotels, or indeed banking, many of us are turning to these businesses to find value and in some cases more responsive service. … Continue reading
I recently had an issue with my car. Having driven the car over significant mileage over the last 12 months and leaving aside any comments about my driving style, I needed a new clutch mechanism. So I went off to … Continue reading