Articles Chris is Reading
Europe faces deep recession and UK will shrink by 10%, says EC https://t.co/zy3dc9mvpy
Bike sales surge helps Halfords through lockdown https://t.co/NdC8ISpR7n
Pret A Manger to shut 30 shops and cut 1,000 jobs https://t.co/pHJm34iVKL
EU threatens escalation in tariff fight with US https://t.co/uJQuhvwbVC
'Horrible' offices look to tempt back workers https://t.co/ZEoDOllBrS
- Week 17 lockdown: Greenshoots or just not ripe enough to tell yet?
- Insulating the economy?: Weekly Roundup 10 July 2020
- Week 16 lockdown: Starting to glimpse the future?
- Get your haircut, down the pub: Weekly Roundup 4 July 2020
- Week 15 lockdown: Lockdown forgotten?
- Too relaxed, too quickly?: Weekly Roundup 26 June 2020
- Week 14 lockdown: Activity ramping up
- More payment extensions: Weekly Roundup – June 19 2020
- Week 13 lockdown: Getting outside
- Economic impact starts to bite: Weekly Roundup – June 12 2020
Tag Archives: Data & Analytics
This week I was able to spend some time at an American Marketing Association roundtable, on the future of data analytics. Lots of good people there and it was a valuable insight into data analytics applied to different business function. … Continue reading
This week I have been discussing secured lending, always considered somewhat different to world of unsecured loans (credit cards and utilities). Typically losses associated with secured loans are lower (in proportion to the assets). After-all there are always the actual … Continue reading
Out at a collection industry event recently. Interesting discussion and re the potential for a new downturn. Superficially the economy appears robust in many areas (….where is the recession) however the consensus is that the consumer is stretched in some … Continue reading