Chris has spent the last 15 years in executive roles, driving positive change and delivering significant performance improvements for large corporations and smaller businesses.
His passion is exploring new ideas, innovation, technology and strategies, together with listening to customers and employees. This, combined with an analytical focus to drive results, has enabled him to consistently generate significant financial improvements, with each role and across international markets.
Chris’s experience spans over 20 years within the financial services and telecommunications, together with 5 years consulting across multiple industries (also including public sector and utilities).
His approach uses data, analytics and performance modelling to help inform and implement process re-design.
He has a strong track record and expertise in the areas of credit risk & fraud strategy, risk operations, billing & revenue recovery, call centre leadership, decision support & business intelligence.
Chris has led large and small, operational and analytical teams in complex organizations; creating robust teams and a learning environment for growth along the way. He has a proven ability to assess opportunity, design strategy to deliver change and results.
Chris has speaks at various events, conferences and is keen to educate, demystify and share his observations and experience across a wider audience.
With a personal interest in new developments in science, the economy, and technology he also frequently contributes latest stories of interest in the public domain and in discussion on social media.
Chris Warburton: LinkedIn Profile
- Chris can be contacted via Email, LinkedIn, followed on Twitter and Facebook.
- He can also be followed on his website chris-warburton.com.
Experience & testimonials
- Principal Consultant & Practice Lead, Arum
- Director (UK), Head of UK Collections & Recoveries, Barclaycard
- Principal at the Risk Operations Strategy Group
- Vice President Billing, Credit & Collections at Bell Canada
- Vice President Risk Operations, at American Express in Canada
- Director, International Risk Process Team (Process transformation, Business Intellegence) at American Express
- Testimonials are available here.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or clients.