Articles Chris is Reading
Exclusive: Apple targets car production by 2024 and eyes 'next level' battery technology - sources https://t.co/pvtleLk7Wu
Moving on and moving on up… https://t.co/RS1NHq1mwz
Chinese regulator warns against excessive loans spurred by internet platforms https://t.co/G7vfUS26l8
SME lending surge in first three quarters of 2020 more than double 2019 total – Credit Connect https://t.co/JK2cHht8Fp
- Moving on and moving on up…
- Double humpf day
- 6 months in 5 days – the first week of 2021
- Humpf day
- Forest for the trees: Some outlandish predictions for 2021
- Good things from 2020
- A very merry digital virtual Christmas
- Last Christmas… the very next day it was taken away!
- Driving home over Christmas – the need for positive customer outcomes
- Ho Ho Holidays… almost
Yearly Archives: 2010
This is the presentation from the conference Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis: via FORA.tv – Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis.
Just got back from speaking at Billing OSS conference. Interesting trip, interesting discussion and interesting people. Gave a talk on generating value within an organisation through AR and process management. Really can help customers too. Links: Billing OSS Magazine
I am completely enjoying Seth Godin’s blog at the moment. Lots of fresh ideas and thinking.