Articles Chris is Reading
How to Follow Your Dreams and Get Happier https://t.co/JsvTIumpun
Third of consumers unable to pay credit card bills – Credit Connect https://t.co/u2ADJwxdqE
Digitizing Isn’t the Same as Digital Transformation https://t.co/Q48i517PC5
- Many great returns
- Not mincing words on preventing customer harm
- Are you full yet – squeezing more time from the day
- Live, in person, in 3D – old school meeting technology now fresh and new!
- Roaming on the phone, at home
- A blip in time
- Running out of time, or time to think differently?
- Bacon sandwich or lemsip
- Are we all getting lazy?
- Don’t touch my pizza
Yearly Archives: 2010
This is the presentation from the conference Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis: via FORA.tv – Innovation in Risk and Fraud Analysis.
Just got back from speaking at Billing OSS conference. Interesting trip, interesting discussion and interesting people. Gave a talk on generating value within an organisation through AR and process management. Really can help customers too. Links: Billing OSS Magazine
I am completely enjoying Seth Godin’s blog at the moment. Lots of fresh ideas and thinking.