When wrapped up with potentials for oil shocks, the fiscal cliff in the US and any further economic stress impacting us across the border this will be an ‘interesting’ 6 months.
Articles Chris is Reading
Europe faces deep recession and UK will shrink by 10%, says EC https://t.co/zy3dc9mvpy
Bike sales surge helps Halfords through lockdown https://t.co/NdC8ISpR7n
Pret A Manger to shut 30 shops and cut 1,000 jobs https://t.co/pHJm34iVKL
EU threatens escalation in tariff fight with US https://t.co/uJQuhvwbVC
'Horrible' offices look to tempt back workers https://t.co/ZEoDOllBrS
- Week 17 lockdown: Greenshoots or just not ripe enough to tell yet?
- Insulating the economy?: Weekly Roundup 10 July 2020
- Week 16 lockdown: Starting to glimpse the future?
- Get your haircut, down the pub: Weekly Roundup 4 July 2020
- Week 15 lockdown: Lockdown forgotten?
- Too relaxed, too quickly?: Weekly Roundup 26 June 2020
- Week 14 lockdown: Activity ramping up
- More payment extensions: Weekly Roundup – June 19 2020
- Week 13 lockdown: Getting outside
- Economic impact starts to bite: Weekly Roundup – June 12 2020