At a fundraiser for CIBC run for the cure..
Good day, great weather and golf improving (slowly).
All for a good cause.
@chris_w_tweetchris_w_tweet https://t.co/a5o9vXdD6J : ROARNewsArt (https://t.co/0jkAenDDnk)chris_w_tweet https://t.co/GIXXQ5DVUA : ROARNewsArt (https://t.co/pkKmF07E1P)chris_w_tweet https://t.co/OAfdPPmP26
Articles Chris is Reading
The rise of the financial machines https://t.co/Ia7nghm5oE
Is dark matter older than the big bang? — Universal-Sci https://t.co/euyyIfW5JK
78,000 Premises visited by Bailiffs due to Business Rate debt - UK Debt Collection News https://t.co/RznZEjyxAW
5 Simple Rules for Strategy Execution https://t.co/Xrr18ic1DT
Britain rejects calls to expand watchdog powers after London Capital collapse - Reuters https://t.co/azuhP9r0bm
- Future of Credit and Collections: 2019
- ‘DON’T PANIC’ as GDPR deadline looms
- Credit Summit 2018
- Persistent Debt on Credit Cards: New rules from the FCA
- What to be aware of … setting your goals for 2018
- OFWAT: Affordability in the water industry
- The GDPR changes headed towards us
- Are you responsible? The widening of the regulatory net and treating customers fairly
- IFRS9… looming changes
- Fake news, the Bank of England and forming your own opinion