At a fundraiser for CIBC run for the cure..
Good day, great weather and golf improving (slowly).
All for a good cause.
@chris_w_tweetchris_w_tweet @Chris_Skinner: #RBS tried to buy #Monzo for £100 million ... and failed, so launched their own digital bank https://t.co/a2E5XIAVAkchris_w_tweet https://t.co/6FSNpbrP5i : ROARNewsArt (https://t.co/WorwFGY2iU)chris_w_tweet https://t.co/3k8qGlFZUL : RO… https://t.co/wPOqXu0O5B
Articles Chris is Reading
AI Can Recognize Your Face Even If You’re Pixelated https://t.co/DkgjEKyvU1
I Trained Myself to Be Less Busy — and it Dramatically Improved My Life (via @Pocket) - https://t.co/s5oN7IUhM3
Bit of a concerning report this one! Slow walking at 45 'a sign of faster ageing' - BBC News https://t.co/mV4VsQ8vRx
How communism prepared me for a no-deal Brexit | Financial Times https://t.co/7Z68BZDJMc
PayExpo 2019: I’m not so sure we should have become a bank, says Monzo COO – FinTech Futures https://t.co/Kr4cTMj1qb
- Future of Credit and Collections: 2019
- ‘DON’T PANIC’ as GDPR deadline looms
- Credit Summit 2018
- Persistent Debt on Credit Cards: New rules from the FCA
- What to be aware of … setting your goals for 2018
- OFWAT: Affordability in the water industry
- The GDPR changes headed towards us
- Are you responsible? The widening of the regulatory net and treating customers fairly
- IFRS9… looming changes
- Fake news, the Bank of England and forming your own opinion