…’if you were a time traveller, and travelled back from today to 1980, how would you describe the technology of the future?’ read the cartoon.
‘Robots battling on tv, banning the use of lasers against airplanes or endlessly using the phone to chat with your friends – and, which has been the most important development!’
It got me thinking, how would I describe our world of work today to my 1980s self.
- Access to the world’s information in the palm of your hand.
- Video call or text chat, with anyone around the world, at any time, instantly
- Easily transcribe calls and audio notes into text all at the push of a button
- Get ready for health pandemics and short development vaccine rollouts
- Flares will come back… piano ties do not… (yet)!
It sounds like science fiction, but is science reality.
We do indeed live in amazing times and need to make the most of it.
Have a good week everyone