Had a fascinating discussion over the weekend with a person in the insurance industry and how they understand risk. In particular as it relates to earthquakes and how they see it.
The West Coast, but also Quebec and Mississippi, even the fault under lake Ontario. It is all mapped, risks and costs understood.
A really fascinating field, mixing maths, finance, science and geology.
Articles Chris is Reading
How to Follow Your Dreams and Get Happier https://t.co/JsvTIumpun
Third of consumers unable to pay credit card bills – Credit Connect https://t.co/u2ADJwxdqE
Digitizing Isn’t the Same as Digital Transformation https://t.co/Q48i517PC5
- What’s your story arc?
- Think Tank round up
- Drinking from the firehose – of information
- Biscuits and Branding
- The end of the pub… as we know it?
- Getting heard – being listened to – by saying less
- Westminstenders & fast feedback
- Freezers and financial difficulties
- Beneath the shade of an old walnut tree
- Times are a changing