Had a fascinating discussion over the weekend with a person in the insurance industry and how they understand risk. In particular as it relates to earthquakes and how they see it.
The West Coast, but also Quebec and Mississippi, even the fault under lake Ontario. It is all mapped, risks and costs understood.
A really fascinating field, mixing maths, finance, science and geology.
Articles Chris is Reading
Regulatory change for firms as Brexit transition period ends https://t.co/BVrZ1rEkpl
Shipping From France To UK More Costly, Complex https://t.co/zELHF5mjFn
- New Year – Déjà Vu
- Moving on and moving on up…
- Double humpf day
- 6 months in 5 days – the first week of 2021
- Humpf day
- Forest for the trees: Some outlandish predictions for 2021
- Good things from 2020
- A very merry digital virtual Christmas
- Last Christmas… the very next day it was taken away!
- Driving home over Christmas – the need for positive customer outcomes