Had a fascinating discussion over the weekend with a person in the insurance industry and how they understand risk. In particular as it relates to earthquakes and how they see it.
The West Coast, but also Quebec and Mississippi, even the fault under lake Ontario. It is all mapped, risks and costs understood.
A really fascinating field, mixing maths, finance, science and geology.
Articles Chris is Reading
How to Follow Your Dreams and Get Happier https://t.co/JsvTIumpun
Third of consumers unable to pay credit card bills – Credit Connect https://t.co/u2ADJwxdqE
Digitizing Isn’t the Same as Digital Transformation https://t.co/Q48i517PC5
- The Unseen Treadmill
- Not Breaking the Bank
- Does AI need demystifying… already?
- Post-Summer Rush: Acceleration and Impatience
- It’s not a great climate for… sure
- Machine vs human: Who needs that holiday anyway…
- Let there be music… sparkles and value
- All smoke no fire – Consumer Duty?
- India Revisited: Shifting Dynamics in Economy, Technology, and Society
- Rain Rain Go Away